We, as “ANDEPOL – Antalya Dental Polyclinic” – Mediterra Ağız ve Diş Sağlığı Hizmetleri Limited Şirketi, in our capacity as Data Controller and within the framework of our disclosure obligation under the Personal Data Protection Law No. 6698 (” KVKK “), provide you with information regarding the purposes of processing your personal data, legal reasons, method of collection, to whom it can be transferred and your rights under the KVKK No. 6698, by maintaining the data privacy and security of our patients and relatives and prioritizing the protection of fundamental rights and freedoms and the right to privacy.
1. Which Personal Data Do We Process?
We collect a wide range of personal data in order to provide healthcare services to our patients in compliance with the principles and requirements set out in the KVKK and other relevant legislation (Regulation on Personal Health Data, etc.). The following data belonging to our patients are collected from our patients, health institutions and organizations or patients’ relatives for the purpose of medical diagnosis, examination, treatment and care services.
Your identity information, contact information, health data, suggestions, acknowledgments and complaints, visual and audio recordings, legal procedural data are processed.
2. For Which Purposes Do We Process Your Personal Data?
Your Personal and Special Categories of Personal Data above shall be processed, recorded, stored, maintained, and classified in accordance with Articles 5 and 6 of Law No. 6698 for the following purposes of fulfilling all our legal obligations arising and that may arise from Law No. 6698 on the Protection of Personal Data, Basic Law No. 3359 on Health Services, Regulation on Private Health Institutions for Outpatient Diagnosis and Treatment, Decree Law No. 663 on the Organization and Duties of the Ministry of Health and its Affiliated Organizations,Law No. 1593 on Public Hygiene, Patient Rights Regulation, Regulation on Personal Health Data and other relevant legislation,
protecting public health, preventive medicine, medical diagnosis, treatment and care services,
planning and managing health care services as well as their financing, ensuring that you are informed when a patient makes an appointment,
performing invoicing transactions,
fulfilling risk management and quality improvement activities,
answering all your questions and complaints regarding our health care services,
reaching a financial agreement with contracted institutions regarding the health care services provided to you,
Meeting the requests of the Ministry of Health and other public institutions and organizations in compliance with the applicable legislation,
Measuring patient satisfaction and promoting patient satisfaction following receipt of health care services, and
supplying medicines or medical devices. Your relevant personal data and sensitive personal data may only be accessed by physicians and personnel with confidentiality obligations. These persons have been provided with the necessary training and information on confidentiality and are subject to periodic inspections.
Your personal data may be transferred, within the scope of the above-mentioned purposes, to authorized public institutions and organizations, medical secretaries, private insurance companies, attorney offices, e-Nabız application, medula system, and financial advisors,
and where necessary, in order to inform prosecutors, courts and relevant public officials in matters related to public security and legal disputes that may arise, upon request and in accordance with the legislation. You will be notified in these cases.
3. What Are the Methods of and Legal Grounds for Collecting Your Personal Data?
Your personal data shall be processed, recorded, stored, retained, preserved, classified, and transferred where your it is explicitly stipulated
- in the provisions specified in Articles 5 and 6 of Law No. 6698,
- where it is mandatory for the data controller to fulfill its legal obligation,
- where it is essential for the legitimate interest of the data controller, unless such interest is prejudicial to the fundamental rights and freedoms of the data subject,
- Within the scope of the purposes specified in the Patient Disclosure Text on the Processing of Personal Data by Dental Clinic, for the purposes of maintaining public health, performing preventive medicine, medical diagnosis,
- treatment and care services, planning and managing healthcare services and financing, and obtaining the explicit consent of the person concerned;
- On the condition that it complies with the law and honesty rules,
- and is accurate and, where necessary, up to date,
- With specific, clear and legitimate purposes,
- In connection with, limited to and proportionate to the purpose of processing,
- automatically or, provided that it is part of any data recording system, by non-automatic means, and to be kept for the period stipulated in the relevant legislation or required for the purpose for which they are processed.
4. What Are Your Rights on Processing of Personal Data and How Can You Access These Rights?
Under Article 20 of the Constitution, it is established that everyone has the right to be informed about personal data concerning his/her person. The rights of the personal data owner within the scope of the law are listed in Article 11 of the KVKK.
You can submit your requests regarding your rights under the KVKK, “as per Article 5 of the “Communiqué on the Procedures and Principles of Application to the Data Controller”, to Mediterra Ağız ve Diş Sağlığı Hizmetleri Limited Şirketi in writing or by using the registered electronic mail (KEP) address, secure electronic signature, mobile signature or the registered electronic mail address previously notified to the data controller by the data subject and registered in the system of the data controller.
Data Controller: Mediterra Ağız ve Diş Sağlığı Hizmetleri Limited Şirketi
Address: Antalya Dental Clinics, İsmet Gökşen Cd. No: 54/A, 07160 Muratpaşa/Antalya